Lawyer to prevent my daughter being taken O/S?

I’d like to understand the cost of an initial consultation.

I fear my ex partner may be looking to relocate with our 5 year old daughter of whom we share custody. I have attended family dispute resolution though me ex partner failed to attend so have the required certificate to proceed in obtaining a court order.

I’d like to understand my options with the aim of preventing my daughter from being taken without my consent i.e. being placed on the Airport Watch-list or similar.

Add Comment
  • Advertisement:

  • 0 Answer(s)

    Your Answer

    By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.